Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Fabulously Chic- no AC required

I love everything about summer....the food, entertaining, the lazy days, the food....When the freezing cold Connecticut air thaws for me, usually not till mid-May (I really am a Southern girl at heart) I am outside on our patio as much as possible. Watching the kids play, entertaining or just cooking out. And why shouldn't the patio get as much attention as the rest of your decked decor?? You can really make your outside space a real living space and with outdoor fabric it is Family Style personified:)
Sclamandre has some of my favorite luxy patterns. (I did their Neptune's Treasure on my patio with a pleated black trim on all the pillows - truly one of my favorite spots!) Quadrille and LuLu DK are a bit more modern and sleek...I love them too! Curtains, pillows, tailored cushions...treat the sunniest spot in your home with all the attention that you have given to the air conditioned ones!




Mother Nature provides the WoW Factor here
(Ty Larkin, Housebeautiful.com)
California Chi
(Fern Santini Housebeautiful.com)



This is outdoor living!
(Mary McDonald via peakofchic.com)

My favorite Scalamandre for outside!
(scalamandre.com)





No comments:

Post a Comment