Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Here are a few of my favorite things


Raindrops on Roses....you know the song.  I thought I would start off my new resolution to find time to blog within this crazy three kid, two dog, one husband, sports schedule, pediatrician trip, laundry basket life....with some things I hope to see more of in the second half of 2012!

1. Traditionally tailored glamour

What a glamorous toilet!
habituallychic.com

2. Parties - any reason to celebrate

Glamor via stylemepretty.com



3. Food - I love to cook it, I love to eat it and look at sumptuous pictures of it...




pasta05
Yum...I love everything Italian in the kitchen...




Bread, olive oil and salt cold be my last meal...


4. Pretty clothes




I want to design window treatments around the architecture of this dress...







P.S. My three year old son climbed on me like a jungle gym during most of this post...I think I need to see the chiro....

No comments:

Post a Comment